Arcserve Backup Unmatched Security
- Eliminates risks and costs associated with data loss.
- Main features: infrastructure viewing; granular restoring of the Active Directory; data archiving; backup copying to cloud for storage; integrated file snapshot and backup; synthetic full backup.
- Centralised control of backup and data restoration activities.
- Enables advanced tape management and consistent viewing of servers.
- Has a disaster recovery option based on the preinstalled Windows® environment (winpe).
- 100% integrated, functional solution, delivered turnkey according to your specific requirements. Native compatibility with existing equipment and applications in the IT environment.
- Extended scalability. Interfacing of several archiving and backup systems into the same management console.
Enterprise applications on a multi-level architecture (client; database; application) for data management (backup, restore, replication, high availability). Can run both on singular machines and in distributed environments.
CA ARCserve Backup:
- Support for hybrid virtual-physical-cloud environments.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2013, SharePoint 2013 and Windows 8, Hyper-V v3.0, Vmware, Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Microsoft Windows Azure, Fujitsu Global Cloud.
- Support for clouds based on Eucalyptus 3.0, 3.1, Amazon Web Services (S3).