Guaranteesthat dangers threatening the company, as well as potential data loss are eliminated successfully, with clear view on the subsequent stages in the process of securing and protecting the company.
- Penetration Testing – using automated scanning tools and ‘manual’ system operation methods.
- testing of communication routes
- IT system testing
- Audit of Sites and Web Application Vulnerabilities
- frontend / backend
- manual testing, no software scanning applications
- requires list of URLs and possibly a temporary user account
Attacks can be XSS Cross-Site Scripting, CSRF Cross-Site Request Forgery, File Execution, SQL Injection, Improper Error Handling, Remote File Inclusion, Directory Traversal, Brute Force, Password Guessing etc.