As a leader in solutions for designing, outsourcing and integrating convergent IT, PowerNet connects NEEDS, TECHNOLOGIES and IDEAS.
We provide integrated infrastructure management service that reaches beyond simple hardware and software maintenance and encompasses almost all of the infrastructure capabilities from network accessing to server management, and also the remote technical support. Besides, by understanding your business, PowerNet is also able of providing customized IT infrastructure solution or, together with your IT team, to help improving your end-to-end control on IT value chain.
PowerNet’s IT services allow clients to maintain optimal alignment of strategic IT functions to meet their business needs and increase competitiveness, as well as to apply best practices in order to reduce costs and delivery time for operations and special projects alike.
Our vision of services is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- A clear division of responsibilities among the organization who is divided into three areas of responsibility:
- The client’s business team – The IT services end-user with nal authority over the business requirements and service demand
- The client’s IT management team – Provides strategic leadership for IT functions, aligning IT technologies, business requirements and service demands
- PowerNet’s team – Responsible for implementing and executing IT operations in cooperation with the client’s IT management team based on a factory-type model
- Concise, fact-based reports for the IT management team on the visibility and supervision of the client’s IT activities
- Organizational structure and management framework that allow for continuous interaction between the parties to ensure ongoing alignment between users’ needs and IT service evolution
We can help your business by focusing on three vital things.
When it comes to transforming our customer services:
These essential building blocks are the basis of an ef cient, effective and cheaper to run customer service experience.
This insight will help us understand what our customers want, how we can engage with them and, as a result, helps us to deliver an even better service.
Our range of experience provides us the capacity to be exible and quick to respond to your changing needs. We have a comprehensive range of specialist skills, experience and expertise, but we also join up with other talented businesses, people and partners, to help our clients nd the right solutions
Outsource Your Services
from in-house to a third-party specialist will give you economy of scale and exible, easily changed delivery options. We can tailor the precise service you need – without compromise and without resorting to off-the-shelf solutions.
Using our capabilities, our people and our unrivalled knowledge relieves you of much of the responsibility of maintaining high-quality services – freeing your people to concentrate on your customers.
Improve the efficiency of your IT
from their IT and we have a clear view of what’s bene c in the dozens of new technologies on the market, helping you separate the wheat from the chaff.
In today’s World of Global Networks and with the rapid increase in services such as mobility, you’ve realized that no single partner can provide all the services across the geographies in which you now do business.
This is why PowerNet has designed its IT outsourcing services for infrastructure focusing on the ability to integrate best-of-breed suppliers and service providers to deliver an IT service that can change with your business requirements.
We cover the following areas:
- Data network: This encompasses WAN connectivity, campus and branch of ce connectivity, and the wireless network.
- Security: Routers & Switches security hardening, UTMs & (NG)FW, VPN Gateways, Advanced Persistent Threats solutions, Email & Web Security Appliances, Anti-malware solutions, IPS/IDS
- Monitoring and Performance Management: We take care of monitoring and managing the performance of the end- to-end network experience.
- Infrastructure design and management: Active Directory, Exchange, File and print services, Backup, High Availability, Data Center virtualization, VDI
In a challenging economy, service is often the only competitive differentiator. How can you deliver the superior technical support your customers need, resolving their issues quickly and maximizing their satisfaction? Most importantly, how can you preserve the integrity of your brand and ensure a smooth transition when outsourcing your technical support function?
PowerNet can help. Our experience in technical support includes:
- Managing various hardware and software products
- Supporting both enterprise and midmarket companies
- Offering a support staff certi ed in the use of leading hardware and software technologies, including Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft, VMware, Dell, Forcepoint, F5, CA Technologies and others. Among the staff certi cations we mention ITIL, Togaf, CCNP, MCTS, Certi ed Ethical Hacking, Vmware Certi ed Professional.
At PowerNet our goal is to maximize the benefts customers get from their technology investment. Therefore, we provide proactive support to ensure that your solution remains trouble-free, while we deliver against challenging service level agreements.
Our Support Team provides a range of services, including preventive maintenance, proactive monitoring, technical support, consultancy or a full managed service.We provide dedicated support engineers with specialist knowledge, ensuring you get the right person, first time, every time.
PowerNet provides customers with a choice of service levels and offerings, which can be tailored to specifc business needs.