ON YOUR E-MARKS aims to promote entrepreneurial education by boosting key competences in web, graphic and digital arts among VET educators and learners in order to improve their entrepreneurial capacity to teach and learn about how to start new businesses and how to reach current markets online. This project mainly targets: VET educators (teachers, trainers and mentors) and VET learners who want to start up their own businesses (future entrepreneurs).
- An in-depth study on the online presence that provides info about online presence policies and strategies linked to entrepreneurship education in VET and in business sectors in Europe and represented countries (France, Spain, Cyprus, Poland, Romania, Italy)
- A handbook that provides guidelines for ecient online strategies that supports VET educators and promote entrepreneurship education
- A pedagogical strategy for VET educators that supports them to facilitate the learning process on entrepreneurship through online presence
- A toolkit for VET educators that provides training materials and tools to teach VET learners entrepreneurship and online presence
- An open e-learning course, which combines e-learning sessions and oine activities, that provides training to VET learners about entrepreneurship and online presence
- Training of 21 VET Educators and 35 VET Learners, in join Transnational Mobilities in Europe, on the new methodology developed by ON YOUR E-MARKS
KICK-OFF MEETING IN CORI ITALY
From the 19th to the 22nd of November 2018, the City of Cori (Italy) has hosted the first Partners meeting of the European project “On your E-Marks”. Two representatives of each of the partner organizations coming from France, Italy, Cyprus, Spain, Romania and Poland, have gathered together in the municipal library “Elio Filippo Accrocca” in order to discuss in depth the main project objectives, milestones and task distribution. The deadlines of the firsts important steps to undertake were agreed and the 2nd transnational meeting was scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd of April 2019 in Valencia (Spain).
For more info about our project, please check also: www.e-marks.eu and www.facebook.com/On-Your-E-Marks-944249399105557