Simplify IT operations and reduce downtime with a convergent, pretested scalable solution that brings you the server- and the storage, network and administration aspects, all in one single compact case that enables economic, simple, flexible management.
Dell PowerEdge VRTX – Advanced Consolidation
- Scalable performance at no compromise: better response times; concomitant running of several applications that require high performance or low latency; optimal processing power even at peak times; scalable for the future development of the business.
- Added value: with an advanced preconfigured business solution that can be improved with software and services relevant for customers and distribution partners in vertical industries.
- Flexible shared storage: all four server nodes have access to internally shared low latency storage devices – an essential aspect for clusters and virtualisation.
- Local storage that is economic and easier to manage than SAN environments, inside one compact low-noise tower or rack frame. Requires up to 86% less cables.
- System management solution harmonised with Chassis Management Controller (CMC) and GeoView. Eliminates inconvenience from different external devices and multiple administration tools.
- PowerEdge VRTX brings you performance and extended capacity, and it meets both the needs that are specific to servers – processing and virtualisation – and the storage and network infrastructure needs of small and medium-sized enterprises, remote offices and branches of large enterprises.
- Quick to implement to consolidate and manage enterprise applications within two, three or four virtualised servers, with shared storage and integrated network.