Do you have a large number of trainees in multiple locations and on different schedules? Do you need to transparently evaluate trainees and manage training programs, training groups, activity of trainers, online events in a training schedule, and the e-learning curriculum?
Integrated Training Solution with the LCMS Subsystem
- Enables standardisation and quick dissemination of information within an organisation, and training of a large number of trainees.
- Enables building and management of digital training content and other categories of resources.
- Ensures increased impartiality in assessing the amount and quality of the knowledge acquired.
- Facilitates individual learning and enables reviewing previous training material.
- Provides support for distance training. Trainees can access relevant training materials whenever they wish, with their progress monitored by the teacher to check that the students’ indicators are accomplished properly.
- Easily implemented and accessed through a web browser.
- Reduces training costs.
- Enables monitoring of attendees’ access.
- Real-time evaluation. Automatic archiving of information on trainees, training events and results.
- Possibility to monitor and control the training process through reports.
- The platform includes user forums for interaction with mentors/colleagues, debates or exchange of experience.
- The trainer can plan the evaluation. Controlled access based on a matrix or rights and roles.
- Multiple resources can be added: e-books, URLs, image galleries, any type of files. Integration with the Moodle editor, similar to standard text editors.