Art Urban Regen, supported by European Commission under Erasmus+ Program, for the period October 2018- September 2020, is a project that aims to provide training in the subjects of urban regeneration, artistic and creative skills, in order to build creative and entrepreneurial minds and to find a solution to the abandonment of sites, giving them a second opportunity.
The partnership of Art Urban has finished the first Intellectual Output, a Training Package of Urban Regeneration that consists in a set of guidelines and methodologies on how to deliver the training on the topic, but also a collection of tools. The modules included in this Training Package will be available in all the partnership languages, English, Spanish, Romanian, German and Swedish on the project e-learning platform and they are:
- Entrepreneurship education applied to the Urban Regeneration
- Business modeling as a creative game tool
- Entrepreneurship for artists
- Creativity and fun for developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem Solving
- Creating networks
- Public Relationships
- Artist interventions in unused areas.
Soon, Art Urban will start developing the new outputs: Handbook for training facilitators, an Assessment tool of learning outcomes and Policy guidelines on Urban Regeneration.
- Power Net Consulting (Romania)
- FyG Consultores (Spain)
- KulturLife (Germany)
- NOD Makerspace NGO (Romania)
- ProIFALL (Sweden)